VOID COLLECTION SHIPPPING
Void Collections shipping is handled in house. We handle our printing, storage and shipping. If you need to get in contact with us Void Collection has a dedicated support email at email@example.com
PRINTING & SHIPPING DATES:
Shirts: We print our shirts in house and we handling shipping so the time waiting for your product is extremely reduced! If you purchase your order it typically takes 1-7 days before processing (printing and shipping). This is all dependent on the weeks orders and if we are busy or not. We strive to get you your order as fast as possible so sometimes you can expect your order to be processed in less than a days time! However again we can not guarrantee this as we are a small in home company however we do guarrantee in a weeks time your order will be shipped out!
Posters: We pre print our posters and it is very easy for us to get your order shipped out the next day! We try our best to please our customers and next day shipping is what people have been begging for so we made it happen! If you order your posters expect a 1-2 day processing time!
Order Processing is broken down into three separate parts.
- Processing: how long it will take to get your custom order into the print queue or to get it picked and packaged for shipping
- Printing: how long it will take to produce your order (not applicable to all orders)
- Shipping: how long it will take to get your order delivered to you
Please note: Sometimes we experience issues and these are things we cannot foresee so we may see from time to time delays in our processing but please be ensured that we will try our best to get you your order in a timely manner! (e.g., those with issues or that require a proof).
Domestic shipping days are based on a 6-day shipping week (Monday through Saturday) for all modes except freight.
International shipments may experience delivery delays due to Customs Clearance and also may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the international shipping documents so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
Pre-orders are items that are made available for purchase prior to their ability to be shipped. This could be do to many reason such as; the item is in the process of being designed, the item is being produced, and/or the item needs signed. In these cases, the date the pre-order is to be released for processing will be displayed on the top of item page. Due to unforeseen issues the date may be adjusted. If rush processing was selected it will be initiated as soon as the pre-order is released and orders start processing.
Back-orders may occur from time to time with more popular products. In the event an item goes into back-order status the date the back-order is to be released for processing will be displayed on the top of item page. Due to unforeseen issues the date may be adjusted. If rush processing was selected it will be initiated as soon as the back-order is released and orders start processing.